Emma came downstairs one morning, bright eyed, dressed for the day and announced "I can chew gum and dance at the same time!" I grabbed the camera and said show me! : ) It was also a great opportunity to capture Xander's "points" - even as brief as they are - it always makes me crack up. We got this from our friends the Hatches. Their son Isaac does "points" when he dances and it's so darn cute.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Chew gum and dance
Emma came downstairs one morning, bright eyed, dressed for the day and announced "I can chew gum and dance at the same time!" I grabbed the camera and said show me! : ) It was also a great opportunity to capture Xander's "points" - even as brief as they are - it always makes me crack up. We got this from our friends the Hatches. Their son Isaac does "points" when he dances and it's so darn cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think we have found the next dancing with the stars instructors. How fun to watch! They are really growing.
So cute! I just got my hair done like Emma's so you can tell her we're twins!
this is hilarious! Your kids are awesome and I love how Xander joined in the show! Emma's grown so much!
Post a Comment