Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Christian's Very Happy Birthday
So this post is about a week late, but I figured better late than never. I had a great birthday here on August 2nd. I really appreciated all of the family calling from far and wide and singing to me (especially since I'm not the best in remembering to call family). We had a nice low-key day with the kids and we all really enjoyed it. From the pictures you can see that Jennie treated me well from waffles with ice cream and chocolate sauce for breakfast to the beautiful birthday cake purchased at the French bakery on the corner for our after dinner treat. If you look real close at the cake you can see that the cake says "Happy Birthday Dady" (yes, they misspelled Daddy). The kids seemed to enjoy the cake and the waffles almost as much as their Papa. Needless to say, it was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I must say that I really enjoy your posts just as much as jennies. They are so much fun! Happy birthday friend. Thats so funny they spelled daddy wrong on the cake.:)
Post a Comment