Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tea Party

We had an all-day tea party / play date with a some friends Emma will be going to school with in a couple weeks. The girls dressed up, and Xander too (yes, Xander's wearing the dragon costume with purple princess shoes), played store, made chocolate cupcakes (The girls measured, scooped, stirred, poured and decorated by themselves.), and had a splendid tea party with sandwiches and other fun things to eat. A favorite part of the party was pouring tea from the little teapots, serving food from the small containers and eating off of tiny plates.

4 comments:

Melisa said...

These are such adorable pictures. We really miss you guys. Atley enjoys looking at Emma on the computer. The other day he was singing a song about a sleeping bunny. He told me that you and Emma taught it to him. Cute Hair by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hi jennie, this picture of the girls is a really cute picture. I hope your day is going well. i like you new haircut. I had my haircut that way at one time and I really loved it. :) i joined a gym today. i am waiitng for the weight will come off. this sunday, I am going to inquire about a temple recommend so I can go and do baptism for the dead with my friend, alexandra. Love you, Tracy

Robertson Family said...

Fun Fun fun!!! Tea parties are always a blast! You are such a sport to have all of the dress ups on the couch for them to pick from and making cup cakes etc... I bet that they will always remember the fun time that they had! I am excited for Emma to start school! I hope that she is too... Xander looks adorable.. All boys wear hills at some point in their lives even if they don't admit it! :) Michael use to wear moms red hills, and eat her lip stick! Love you, Natalie

Desiree said...

That is SUCH a cute idea. I bet they LOVED making the cup cakes and you didn't have to do it. Brilliant! That sounds so fun.
PS. I LOVE Xander wearing the purple princess shoes. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. Hysterical!