Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Playing Cards & Goldfish

Tonight as we were brushing teeth, Emma said: "Mom, Satan is bad and Jesus and Heavenly Father are good. When they play cards, Jesus and Heavenly Father always win because they are stronger." My response with a straight face: "...humm, I bet you're right."

I love my kids and I must apologize for not keeping up with our blog. My intention was to post a little something every day, but obviously I haven't met that goal lately. I'll do better.


On the way to church last Sunday we passed a bike peddler selling pet fish. I was able to snap this photo of him. He looked at me as if he had no clue as to why I found him so interesting. I smiled and waved a thank you to him.

3 comments:

Briant and Becky Buckwalter said...

Cute picture. Love reading your blob. Mom

Czechers said...

So what does Christian do over there that makes him travel so much? Emma is so cute! Xander too, but I was talking about the quote. :)

Denisha said...

That is so crazy/cool. I wonder how he gets on and off of his bike without tipping his load onto the ground.
Hope you guys are doing well...Jennie, you need to blog about your pregnancy :) I want to hear how you are doing.