Thursday, February 26, 2009

Introducing Anneliese Rebecca Marchant


Yes, we have a name. Anneliese Rebecca is named after her Auntie Anneliese Wood and Grandma Becky (Jennie's middle name is also Rebecca). Jennie's sister Anneliese passed away a little more than three years ago and blessed all those with whom she came in contact. We hope our own little Anneliese can touch the lives of others in her own way.


These photos are cribbed from my sister Desiree's blog. All those family members out there reading this blog that have pictures of my little girl need to e-mail them to me. Love ya!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Beautiful name and beautiful baby. (And, Jenny, you look GREAT! You are super-woman!)

Sara said...

Congrats Christian & Jennie! Anneliese is beautiful!

Morgan said...

Congrats!! Anneliese is gorgeous and Jennie looks fantastic too. Hi from all of us!

Tam said...

Congrats Schwes!

Your baby is beautiful! I am so happy for you. If you are feeling up to it, I would LOVE to see you when we come up in a few weeks. (weekend of March 22nd) I would also love to meet your family.

Hope you have a quick recovery! and Hope to see you soon!
Liebe Dich! Tamara

Desiree said...

I'm glad you liked my pics. And I'm glad to give you a glimpse of your gorgeous little girl before you get to meet her. I pray the time flies and that Sunday comes very quick for you. We can't wait to see you. We're so happy for you guys and your new addition to the family. We love you!

Megan, Quinn, Cooper & Lucy said...

Congratulations! I love her name! Enjoy your precious time with Christian and the kids!
Megan, Quinn, Cooper & Lucy