Sunday, April 19, 2009

Christian in Hanoi & Jennie and the Kids in California


We enjoyed a great month together in Utah visiting with family and friends. Christian came back to Hanoi on April 5 only to be greeted by 1,200 unread work e-mails. I guess taking a month off of work will do that to you.

Jennie and the kiddos left Utah on Friday to visit her Mom and Briant in Southern California for two weeks before Christian heads back to the States for a couple of days to help bring the whole family home. Expecting Jennie to survive a 30+ hour flight alone with three kids, as cute as they may be, was just too much to ask. We look forward to being back in Hanoi all together as a family on May 5.

1 comment:

Wendi and Eric said...

Jennie you look great! I love your hair. Anneliese is beautiful. I am feeling some anxiety for you, flying with three kids for 13 hours alone. But, happy to hear all is well and your family will be together again soon. Oh, and Christian how are those 1,200 emails coming? Yikes.