Friday, March 12, 2010

New "Cwock"



Our little guy, Xander has been waking up WAY too early and it's cramping my style! We had a special date yesterday to go and buy a clock "cwock" (as he says it) for his room so he won't wake up too early. I am super pleased to report that it worked this morning - whew! We love the Asian-English printed on the clock. The froggy sticker on the short hand needs to line up with the froggy sticker between the six and the seven. This morning Christian said: you need to move the froggy sticker closer to the seven!


Xander fixing his Tonka truck with his repair tools he got for Christmas. He is blurry because he was working so fast and hard on fixing his truck. We have rules about what things Xander can 'fix' with his tools. He is often asking: mom, is it okay if I fix this? Sometimes it's yes, often the answer is no, followed by a good suggestion.

Group snuggle of Anneliese and Xander with Huong our housekeeper.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

That's so adorable. He looks SO EXCITED! :) I'm glad it worked!